Skip to content
GET IN TOUCH
Belfast: 028 9077 4000 | Dublin: 01 8348255
Tamworth: 028 9053 5409
Chemcrete Plastamix is a plasticising/air-entraining admixture based on synthetic surfactants. Chemcrete Plastamix increases the plasticity of the mortar by the entrainment of controlled amounts of air.
It has been designed to produce a large, stable bubble matrix for ready to use plastering mortars. If required, it can be used in conjunction with Chemcrete MR1 to provide a retarded plastering mortar or in conjunction with Larsen Waterproofers to provide a waterproof render.
• BS EN 934-3: T2
• Segregation and bleeding reduced
• Improved cohesion and consistency
• Retains air during transport
• Plastering Mortar remains useable for up to 48hrs when
• used in conjunction with Chemcrete MR1
25L, 200L and bulk
0.25 – 0.75L per 100kg cement
For more information and sales enquiries please contact our team.
NI: 028 90774000
Ireland: 01 8348255
GB: 028 9053 5409