Chemcrete C300 is a range of combined water reducing and air entraining admixtures for concrete. The combined effect is varied on a scale of C301 to C309, the last digit denoting the approximate air value achieved in 75mm slump concrete using local cements, (i.e. Chemcrete C305 gives approximately 4-5% air entrainment). However, the combined water reduction means that the loss of strength due to air entrainment is greatly reduced.
• REDUCE MIX WATER BY UP TO 15%
• SEGREGATION AND BLEEDING REDUCED
• AIR ENTRAINMENT WITH LOWER STRENGTH LOSS
• IMPROVED FREEZE-THAW RESISTANCE
• IDEAL FOR PAVEMENT QUALITY CONCRETE
25L, 200L and bulk
Chemcrete C300 Range are normally used at 0.3% – 0.6% by weight of cement